Meg & Tom are certified relocation specialists with Edina Realty, which means they have extra training and experience in the unique challenges facing families transferring to the Twin Cities. We have worked with Prudential, Cendant and Cartus among other 3rd party companies who coordinate your move. We want to make this move as worry free as possible because we know it can be difficult to get acclimated and settled into your new home. As relocation specialists, we will provide you with the following:
* a Twin Cities relocation booklet with valuable information to get your move started
* detailed maps to help you find your way around the Twin Cities
* if you have children, we will provide you with school information for the different cities you are considering and even compare your current school with school districts in the Twin Cities with our Edina Realty software.
* a welcome package put together by your new city that will includes churches, schools, shopping and city wide activities
* introduce you to the Twin Cities Transplant Group – this is a non profit group that helps relocated professionals (singles or couples) get connected here and build a circle of friends in the Twin Cites – their website is www.imnotfromhere.com
* if you are leaving the Twin Cities, we will coordinate with your 3rd party company handling your relocation to handle your listing including showings,, changing your utility bills and staging of a vacant house. We can also provide you with a Realtor in your destination city.
Meg & Tom know that communication is the key to a smooth real estate transaction and we will always keep in touch with you and your 3rd party relocation representative to make your move as smooth and worry free as possible.